4.26.2012

52/17

Rain  er...I mean, Weather




Our theme this week was rain. Of course, since it was rain, there has been no rain here to photograph...only sunshine. Thus, I'm glad we changed our theme to weather. I snapped this yesterday in the park. This is what I call, day dreaming weather. 
I have the privilege of linking over to the talented Mrs. Cris Stephens again this week. Check her out, and all the other talented group members photos this week by starting here, and clicking around the circle.




Chay Hastings is an on location, natural light photographer specializing in child photography, family photography, and couples photography in Jacksonville Florida.
I know that every moment, even the small ones are memories in the making. I love personal connections, and manifest that love in my work. I believe sessions should develop organically and clients should be themselves. I value amiable client relations, and strive to earn referrals. Chay Hastings Photography, because life is a photo opportunity!

10 comments:

  1. Oh, what glorious light! It really is a dream.

    ReplyDelete
  2. See the bunny!? I was looking through my view finder and thought...wait a min...IT'S A BUNNY!!! I was totally stoked about it. I get a little like that little red head on tiny toons...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just clicked on the photo to see what was running around enjoying this beautiful scene. So glad you mentioned it's a bunny. What a fun surprise :) I love photos like this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful, Chay - such gorgeous light! And I agree, definite daydreaming weather!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the dreamy look in this. Great light! and great daydreaming weather as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would totally daydream in this weather!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That bunny is so cute! Fantastic light in this photo.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous light. Makes me feel hot and hazy weather.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the light! Did you add texture? Looks great!

    ReplyDelete