4.19.2012

52/16

Details


This week I'm going to share with you one of my favorite details. Baby Owl's ear. Both are soft, and curled and worn.  Baby Owl's tattered nose has been sewn on by me after her old one was rubbed away, and her edges are frayed, but she is the perfect picture of childhood love and imagination. Wherever my son may be, Baby Owl probably isn't far behind.
Head over to Jodie's blog to see the details she's sharing this week.



www.ChayHastingsPhotography.com
Chay Hastings is an on location, natural light photographer specializing in child photography, family photography, and couples photography in Jacksonville Florida.
I know that every moment, even the small ones are memories in the making. I love personal connections, and manifest that love in my work. I believe sessions should develop organically and clients should be themselves. I value amiable client relations, and strive to earn referrals. Chay Hastings Photography, because life is a photo opportunity!




9 comments:

  1. AWWW!!! I so LOVE this Chay! Love all the texture! So simple and so so perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This weeks' images are just making me oooh and awwww. So precious. What a great picture of your sons' lovey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would actually love to know that you printed this one on canvas and put it in your home. This is the kind of detail memory we all have of our kids. It is childhood in one simple, beautiful image.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so sweet Chay!...I love your processing on this too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I so miss them having snugly things! Beautiful detail.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the tones, textures and composition.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! I love how children pick a toy and love it and keep it close! Great image.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Chay this is beautiful. I am loving these pictures. what a beautiful theme!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love seeing "favorite" snuggies...thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete