4.13.2012

52/15


Humor

 
I have no words for this.  My family got a good laugh out of it though. Kennedy included.
I missed the link deadline cause I'm crazy and didn't remember yesterday was Thursday until it was too late! Check my older posts for links to some other talented 52 photogs in my group, and get your laugh on!




Chay Hastings is an on location, natural light photographer specializing in child photography, family photography, and couples photography in Jacksonville Florida.
I know that every moment, even the small ones are memories in the making. I love personal connections, and manifest that love in my work. I believe sessions should develop organically and clients should be themselves. I value amiable client relations, and strive to earn referrals. Chay Hastings Photography, because life is a photo opportunity!

3 comments:

  1. i can see why they would get a good laugh! this is one of those captures that i love to get. both of their faces are priceless! and i can related to the forgetting it's thursday thing! ;)

    ReplyDelete