4.05.2012

52/14

 Back Lit

"Look Mom! I didn't know the water could turn into magic!"

This was the image I took last week when I thought the theme was back lit! Definitely wouldn't have worked for moody.
Can anyone else feel the sunlight on his face?

Two of my favorite themes back to back.  I love back lighting as much as I love moodiness. That's why I can't wait to see what Krista and everyone else has for our circle this week. 

(Pssst, click Krista's name to move to the next image)



WWW.ChayHastingsPhotography.Com
Chay Hastings is an on location, natural light photographer specializing in child photography, family photography, and couples photography in Jacksonville Florida.
I know that every moment, even the small ones are memories in the making. I love personal connections, and manifest that love in my work. I believe sessions should develop organically and clients should be themselves. I value amiable client relations, and strive to earn referrals. Chay Hastings Photography, because life is a photo opportunity!

6 comments:

  1. I just love this image Chay! The water is magic....and so is your sons expression:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this image is perfect! the sun, warmth, cuteness! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a bit behind on commenting, but I am here ;) Just loved his one when I saw it on bloom!! Such a natural and fun capture. Beautiful light!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously? This one is so good I would use it for a couple of different weeks! Water? Summer? You nailed it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super awesome! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a *perfect* capture Chay! Love this picture so much & your sweet boy's words. :) I wish I could recreate this picture with my boy, but I know it wouldn't even come close. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete