3.29.2012

52/13

Moody


Well, I thought this week was Back Lit... Man! I'm a bit upset cause I'm kinda in love with the image I took this evening for (what I thought was going to be) today's blog post! I'll still post it next week. In the mean time, Here is this week's image for moody. I really took it about 2 weeks ago, but I think it fits nicely. It will have to do since I didn't shoot anything specifically for this theme at all! POO! Worst part is, is that I pretty much love moody images so I'd have been all over this week. 
That being said, I'm still all about it. I can't wait to see the circle this week. Next up is Kathy at Roses and Rattles Photography .  Stop by and check out her work! 




www.ChayHastingsPhotography.Com
Chay Hastings is an on location, natural light photographer specializing in child photography, family photography, and couples photography in Jacksonville Florida.
I know that every moment, even the small ones are memories in the making. I love personal connections, and manifest that love in my work. I believe sessions should develop organically and clients should be themselves. I value amiable client relations, and strive to earn referrals. Chay Hastings Photography, because life is a photo opportunity!

6 comments:

  1. oh look at this...totally works!!! Love your processing here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! The PP is great! I always feel that people standing somewhere and smoking always have a certain mood to them. Great capture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your creativity Chay! always sooo good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! It has such a magazine feel to it! Great job! The post processing is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolute love for this image and couldn't imagine you posting a better one! If you do get out and shoot more moody images, please post those, too. I'd love to see them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this one...and especially love the post processing. Very moody to me!

    ReplyDelete