3.22.2012

52/12

Make Believe


This week is all about Make Believe. I decided for this one I just HADDD to draw.  I had no choice. I don't have to say..."CHECK IT OUT! Kennedy is a lion!".  Yeah, that's right. See what I did there? Lol  Now that you've been exposed to my mediocre drawing skills you'll have to go and visit Tifani!
I bet she has something fun to share! She always does. I can't wait to click over to her blog and see what she's done with this week's theme! 


www.ChayHastingsPhotography.Com
Chay Hastings is an on location, natural light photographer specializing in child photography, family photography, and couples photography in Jacksonville Florida.
I know that every moment, even the small ones are memories in the making. I love personal connections, and manifest that love in my work. I believe sessions should develop organically and clients should be themselves. I value amiable client relations, and strive to earn referrals. Chay Hastings Photography, because life is a photo opportunity!


13 comments:

  1. Oh my heck, that is adorable!!! Are you using a tablet? Can you recommend one? Did you tell him to do that or did it just come naturally?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just adorable! That some made drawing skills! My lines would be all over ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nope no tablet. I have a touch screen computer, and used my iphone stylus. :) Wish I had a tablet though! One day I shall!
    Also, he did this on his own. He is this king of faces!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my gosh that is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chay! Where in Florida do you live...I can give you my email if you prefer not to give specifics here. We come to Alabama every year and this year drove to Florida. It would be fun to meet up next year!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it would! email me, Hastings.chay@me.com and I will email you back!

      Delete
  6. I believe he is the cutest little lion ever! You have some great drawing skills too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So much fun Chay!!! and he is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. do not fool these good folks into believing you can not draw! *pfft* I know better. And he is so cute and I do love this.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is awesome! You have some awesome drawing skills. I thought maybe he was looking through a window at first with it drawn on. I bow down my friend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Chay that is so awesome! Great drawing skills.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Haha, this is great! I bet he loved it, too.

    ReplyDelete