3.15.2012

52/11

Urban

I had some other pics I was going to post for this week. Mostly involving the "scene" here, but then this happened.


Yup, that's pretty urban alright.
DUUUUVAAALLLLLLLLLLLLL!
Kay, now that I got that out of my system, visit my awesome friend Liz's blog. She's sure to inspire ya. Not to mention it's a free mind trip all the way across the country! Click that link up there and you're headed straight to Northern Cali.  I'm not even gonna lie. I'm a dork cause I think that's kinda cool. Yay internetz!
Oh! And here is my Black and white conversion. I couldn't decide.





WWW.ChayHastingsPhotography.Com
Chay Hastings is an on location, natural light photographer specializing in child photography, family photography, and couples photography in Jacksonville Florida.
I know that every moment, even the small ones are memories in the making. I love personal connections, and manifest that love in my work. I believe sessions should develop organically and clients should be themselves. I value amiable client relations, and strive to earn referrals. Chay Hastings Photography, because life is a photo opportunity!

9 comments:

  1. I am so glad someone thought to provide me with a free cross-country trip today! You are so generous! :) I love that your urban scene could have been taken in just about any urban area in the country. It is classic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The color. Definitely. Adds to the chaos. I love love that you can see the chain link fence too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it! I can't decided which I like better either, B&W is timeless and the colors add to the urban fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The chain link makes this photo. What a great representation of urban!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool! That looks like Chicago! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love all that is going on- the fence, the yard, the freeway. great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it in b/w. Great image!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This picture is absolutely beautiful. It has a lot of elements to enjoy and appreciate. This is art. Great job girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Way to capture it all...the fence, house and road signs! Great perspective!

    ReplyDelete