3.08.2012

52/10

Fragile

Bubbles. I tried and tried to get the perfect photo of him popping one...but he was just way to fast for me. I even told him to blow some on the grass, had my focus set...and waited... He was on it before it even touched the ground. So, here's one of a bubble, and the inside of his nose. :) I bet the inside of his nose is pretty fragile too. 

  
Please visit Renee's blog to see her take on this weeks theme!



www.ChayHastingsPhotography.Com
Chay Hastings is an on location, natural light photographer specializing in child photography, family photography, and couples photography in Jacksonville Florida.
I know that every moment, even the small ones are memories in the making. I love personal connections, and manifest that love in my work. I believe sessions should develop organically and clients should be themselves. I value amiable client relations, and strive to earn referrals. Chay Hastings Photography, because life is a photo opportunity!

7 comments:

  1. LOL! Inside the nose totally counts. This is great, Chay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you can see the stretch of the bubble!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is so much fragility there....eyes, nose, life, and a little bubble...perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hee Hee!! Love your nose comment because I made the same comment on one of my photos of my son. What a beautiful child you have!! Those eyes are simply stunning and even give me the feeling of fragile. I just love your processing. I've tried to process this way and I don't have the touch. Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great picture...wish I knew how to use textures...maybe you could teach us. Hint hint! and how you made those eye pop! More hints. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. He is such a handsome little man. The whole feel of the picture, the colors, the scene, the richness, just gives off fragile vibes to me. Lovely photo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So creative and adorable! Love the textures and your processing!

    ReplyDelete