3.01.2012

52/9


Out Of Focus


Don't adjust your monitor, and visit Melissa's awesome blog to see what she threw out of focus this week.



WWW.ChayHastingsPhotography.Com
Chay Hastings is an on location, natural light photographer specializing in child photography, family photography, and couples photography in Jacksonville Florida.
I know that every moment, even the small ones are memories in the making. I love personal connections, and manifest that love in my work. I believe sessions should develop organically and clients should be themselves. I value amiable client relations, and strive to earn referrals. Chay Hastings Photography, because life is a photo opportunity!

11 comments:

  1. although OOF, I can still feel the emotion. great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, I just gotta ask... what were they doing? Something was apparently funny. I really like the shot actually... I think the oof adds to the feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful OOF! I too love how you can see that something was funny. The oof ness to it gives me the feeling that they just may be up to something :) Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great job with oof! I like the location of where your shooting too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super use of OOF!! I wonder what they are doing. Are they a band? A set of groomsmen?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love this. I'm with everyone else on the how the OOF brings out more emotions and makes me want to know what they are up too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome shot! Brilliant post!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I absolutely love this shot Chay. WTG!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great pic! I totally want to see this handsome group of guys in focus;)!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the color in the foreground! Beautiful OOF photo.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the colors, reminds me of fall. Perfect representation of OOF!

    ReplyDelete