5.03.2012

52/18

Opposites


Click here to check out Renee's opposite photo this week! 


Chay Hastings is an on location, natural light photographer specializing in child photography, family photography, and couples photography in Jacksonville Florida.
I know that every moment, even the small ones are memories in the making. I love personal connections, and manifest that love in my work. I believe sessions should develop organically and clients should be themselves. I value amiable client relations, and strive to earn referrals. Chay Hastings Photography, because life is a photo opportunity!


10 comments:

  1. makes me think of "happy" and then "oh so sad". LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh they just don't stay long enough do they?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, what a difference. Great illustration of opposites!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no! The first one was so beautiful that I was actually sad when I looked at the second. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh...why does that happen so fast? Fun take on the theme!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your take. What kind of flower is that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol I have no idea! These grow on a bush in my back yard, but they were here when we moved in. I'll see what I can find out!

      Delete
  7. Love how you captured that beautiful open flower to its opposite!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliant!! Love your take this week. So pretty too!

    ReplyDelete