6.08.2012

52/23

Candid


I photographed a first birthday party this week. :) 
This is a gem.
No link this week guys. I missed my deadline. :(  However I have links to all the girls in my 52 group right over there to the right of this post. Knock yourself out!


Chay Hastings is an on location, natural light photographer specializing in child photography, family photography, and couples photography in Jacksonville Florida.
I know that every moment, even the small ones are memories in the making. I love personal connections, and manifest that love in my work. I believe sessions should develop organically and clients should be themselves. I value amiable client relations, and strive to earn referrals. Chay Hastings Photography, because life is a photo opportunity!

No comments:

Post a Comment