5.31.2012

52/22

Silhouette

Boy oh boy did this week's theme make me wish I had a car! With the tropical storm rolling through on my husband's day off, I didn't have much of chance to travel outside of the neighborhood this week.
I didn't want to miss another week, so I headed out with my camera and shot this photo. Just to have one. I hate it, but it fits the theme and it is recent so...well, here it is! Wish there was more open sky but what can ya do? 

Yeah. I know. BLARGH.   With this one being what it was, I decided to post another from a few months ago. I like this one better.


Alrighty, well those are my photos for this week! We have a small circle this time around. You should visit everyone and leave some love. I get to link to Renee this week! I'm headed over to check out what she posted now

Chay Hastings is an on location, natural light photographer specializing in child photography, family photography, and couples photography in Jacksonville Florida.
I know that every moment, even the small ones are memories in the making. I love personal connections, and manifest that love in my work. I believe sessions should develop organically and clients should be themselves. I value amiable client relations, and strive to earn referrals. Chay Hastings Photography, because life is a photo opportunity!




5 comments:

  1. Don't be so hard on yourself! I love the second one. Makes me want to get outside and blow bubbles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. both of them are great, Chay! You just needed to give your big guy some bubbles too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the stormy sky in the first and the second one is priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  4. incredible sky in the first! and the second is so precious and i love his hair!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think they are both great! Love them!

    ReplyDelete