2.16.2012

52/7

Animals

This topic was weird. Reason being, animals are a pretty big topic in our household yet, finding something to photograph this week wasn't easy.  So, I decided this will do.Our family is vegetarian. Yup, even my 3 year old.  Here's the book that pushed me to personally make the leap.  Props to the hubs for being a "model" again this week. Some of you other photogs know how much the sigs just loooove to be in pictures. ;)


I bet Cris has something awesome to share this week. To see her "Animals" photograph, click right on over to her blog. Doubt you'll be disappointed. She's linked up to some talent as well...and so are they... and so are they... and so on... seriously, you should pour yourself a cup of coffee (or tea...or whatever...) and see what this group is up to.  More good news is, they don't use nearly as many ellipses in their posts as I do. 





WWW.ChayHastingsPhotography.Com
Chay Hastings is an on location, natural light photographer specializing in child photography, family photography, and couples photography in Jacksonville Florida.
I know that every moment, even the small ones are memories in the making. I love personal connections, and manifest that love in my work. I believe sessions should develop organically and clients should be themselves. I value amiable client relations, and strive to earn referrals. Chay Hastings Photography, because life is a photo opportunity!

6 comments:

  1. What a thoughtful way to approach the topic, Chay! For the 10 years I was meatless, my husband and son both ate meat. I never had to venture into any deep discussions with my then toddler. One day we should talk about how that will work with your daughter. I'm fascinated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Chay, I really love your take on this weeks prompt! That book title really makes you think. Great job this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now I want to read this book! I've been a meat eater my whole life, but I can go days without eating it and it doesn't bother me a bit..don't even notice it. Lately, I've been struggling with meat a bit, when it comes to textures, the way it's processed, and just some things that are starting to weird me out a little. So, I may just see if I can find this for my kindle! Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are sooo creative girl! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way to change it up...I love this and I'm interested in reading this book now. I'm not a meat eater just because I don't like it but this sounds very interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea! Our house is vegan and vegetarian at the moment. I go back and forth between eating meat usually a few times a month to no meat at all. It was a big leap for my hubby to become vegetarian but its been so good to him! :) I will have to read that book.

    ReplyDelete